Friday 18 January 2013

The Paper Players #128

Well hello on this stinking hot January day. The only thing for it is to crank up the air con & call into my Creation Station. The thing I love about The Paper Players http://thepaperplayers.blogspot.com.au/ is they give the kick start that I am usually in much need of. So here is the current challenge:



And here is the birthday card I made for my Dad. Love this colour combo!




I really enjoyed this creating this card. Thanks for dropping by once again. Have a great weekend xx

5 comments:

  1. Wow! I love these banners with their curled ends! What a great masculine card. I am sure your dad will love it! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with this card! I especially like the repeating layers of color and the "roughed up" banners. Thanks for playing along with The Paper Players' color challenge this week! Brian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha, I had to read your comments carefully before I realised you're on the other side of the world to us - we've got lots of snow here and have the heating up high! Love your card, it caught my eye on the Paper Players challenge this week. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a great "guy" card, Jo! Love the layered banners and the curled up edges give it such a cool look. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweltering here too Jo, but clearly not enough to stifle your creativity. This is fab :)

    ReplyDelete