Sunday 18 November 2012

White, Silver & Pool Party

I've been MIA for a little while & it would be nice to say that I've been getting all the Challenges done for November, but alas I've been making Christmas Cards. I didn't realise how close we are to the Chrissy season so I went into panic mode & put my head down & bum up to get some cards ready. I've even started the Christmas shopping - bonus! Hence I have nothing to share on the Scrapbooking/Challenges side of things at the mo :(

I happily discovered that I really like Stampin' Up! Pool Party colour teamed with silver embossing, silver glitter & white. So this has become my theme for this year. Unfortunately these pics don't do them justice as the colours are more vivid & sparkly IRL.




I still have heaps to make, which I sell to the public, plus I'd like to make some tags as well but time is not my friend.  Hope you have a great week & thanks for dropping by xx

2 comments:

  1. They are beautiful Jo, love the colours and the stamping. Enjoy your week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...these are so perfect! Very pretty colours!

    ReplyDelete