Monday 8 October 2012

White with 1 Challenge

Happy Monday everyone! The Challenge over at White with 1 http://whitewith1.blogspot.com.au/ this month is: White + Yellow + Stars. So here is my take


I had a bit of fun with tissue paper on this page & I was surprised at how much "yellow" I had in my stash given the fact that its not a colour I normally use. I love the little chippy Sun & Cloud from Stuff2Scrap & the frame is from 2Crafty. Here are a couple of closies. I hope they brighten your day!



Have a sun-shiny day :)


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful....sunny layout, Jo!
    So love yellow atm...it's very in this summer...thanks so much for leaving love on my blog....It is heart wrenching when they (our kiddies) go away :O(
    Hope your not missing your boy too much...sob! Hope to see you in Orange soon?? (27th maybe????)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the use of the tissue paper and Yellow is such a sun shiny happy colour. Love yellow and white together and that little sun is perfect. Gorgeous pics of your two beautiful children x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy Miss Jo. This is such a bright sunshiny page :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is gorgeous!!! I so want to do this challenge now. LOVE your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous Jo. Love the tissue paper,love the quote and photos. Thanks for playing along with us all at WW1. :)

    ReplyDelete