Wednesday 19 September 2012

A little bit of indulgence never goes astray

Happy Hump Day....again!
A few weeks ago my best girl & I went to the big smoke for a girly weekend of ballet & high tea. We do a "girls weekend" away every year, but this year we were limited to only one night, so we made the most of it. We had a little bit of shopping, plenty of laughs, solved the problems of the world, people watched & ate way too much. Then it was off to see the Russan Imperial Ballet.....what a civilised weekend!


We love doing High Tea once in a while. It's such a traditional thing to do, but I must admit it took us two hours to get through all the food so we didn't need to eat for another 24 hours :)

 I love this little chair by Scrapmatts that I bought at the Brisbane Expo & I've been waiting for some feminine inspiration so I could use it. The cup & saucer buttons are from Purple Pumpkin & flowers are Prima.....I think.

This little button is from the wonderful Carol at Tattered Inspirations. And I'm still getting a use out of the MME hexagon paper - so versatile.
Anyhoo, I hope you are enjoying this beautiful weather. I'll be back soon with a challenge page. TFL!




3 comments:

  1. A pretty, feminine page. I love the chair and the cup and saucer. Must be a joy to have a daughter to do girly things with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Helen. Yes it is a joy but our time is running out as she is moving to the UK next year :(

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous page, love the beautiful little chair and pretty flowers, wow and so much food, hugs and love xo

    ReplyDelete