Sunday 12 August 2012

Orange Paperie & Co Aug Challenge

Hope you are all enjoying your Sunday. The lovely Kim Ewins over at the http://www.orangepaperieandco.blogspot.com.au/  has posted a lovely challenge this month.


Together with my love of this colour of late & the fact that I love taking photos of interesting/pretty/unusual doors & windows, I couldn't wait to get into my creation station & play. So after struggling with the after-effects of a big Saturday night, I finally finished my take on this challenge.


The other shutters in this photo were yellow & pink which didn't match my colour scheme so I de-saturated that end of the pic & left the beautiful aqua/blue shutters as the focus. I then place a matching border around the photo in my photo editing program.

The pretty pp is from Kaisercraft, flowers by Prima & Chippie from Twiddleybitz.  Have a great week!

5 comments:

  1. Lovely! Great job on the color combo. I need to try my hand at this challenge. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your entry Jo....the colours are just so beautiful in your photo...sigh!
    Love your twiddleybitz and your Prima...yum!
    Thanks for joining in the fun at OP&C....mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous Jo, Loving all the flowers and the fussy cuts. mmmmm!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clever use of the colour Jo, thanks so much for joining in at Orange Paperie

    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Jo and adore the pic and all those gorgeous flowers, thanks for playing with us, hugs Annette x

    ReplyDelete