Wednesday 1 August 2012

My Jane Tregenza inspired piece

Happy hump day!  Now that my working hours are back to some sort of normality I have been able to enter the creation station with a bit more enthusiasm. Last weekend I started this page using the beautiful Graphic 45 Olde Curiosity Shoppe Collection. I've added a hand made flower, a chippy vine from Scrapmatts, pearls, a bit of inking & lots of Smooch Spritz. The butterflies are from the same collection. The frame around the photo is also Graphic 45 (not sure which collection) that I've had in my stash for ages, so finally a use for it.




I love the lovely rich, warm colours that Gaphic 45 use & all the elements for fussy cutting.
Thanks for dropping by & enjoy the rest of your week :)

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous job! Love all those butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jane :) You sent me home from the Brissie Expo full of inspiration - you have worked your magic! xx

    ReplyDelete