Saturday 4 August 2012

And time for a couple of cards as well

I'm on such a role today! Thought I'd get a couple of cards done today as well.


I've used the Big Shot a bit on this card & I've also used the "rock & roll" inking technique for the motorbike & then I popped it into an embossing folder & then through the Big Shot. The next card is a technique I've been wanting to try for a while now, making a cloud pattern as a background. It was easier than I thought as I just cut out a my own hand drawn cloud to use as a template & then sponged around it. I love this little stamp set called "Up, Up & Away".


It's a bit hard to see in this photo but the balloons have foam dots behind them to make them pop off the page. I know that I've had a good session when I have inky fingers at the end of the day. It makes me very happy :)



No comments:

Post a Comment