Saturday 26 May 2012

Cardology week

This week I didn't achieve anything in a scrapbooking way, however we did have a few events this week where I wanted to send cards. Firstly, unfortunately my B-I-L is in hospital so I made this Get Well card for him. 


Secondly, I had two nieces this week celebrating birthdays. These are the cards I made for them:







I'm just loving the new Stampin' Up! Apothecary Art Stamp set that matches the framelits dies. They make card decorating so much easier but give that "wow" factor. I have an order to fill for some more cards over the next few weeks, but for today I'll be trying to get back into our travel album. I'm only half way through and its now a year since we went overseas - depressing :( So I'm stepping away from the procrastination station this weekend.


Also, I'm very excited that it is now only two weeks until the Scrapbooking & Papercraft Expo in Brisbane. I'll be having four days away meeting up with some of my cyber friends for the first time, shopping for the latest & greatest papercraft items & taking four classes over the weekend - can't wait! So I'm sure I'll have lots to share from this little adventure :)
Thanks for dropping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment