Sunday 12 February 2012

Something we all wish we had more of

Yes, I'm on a role this weekend, trying to get up to speed with the challenges. Here is my take on the Feb Sketch Challenge over at The Boxx.  This was a quickie & it's amazing what you can find among your stash when looking for something else - hence the zipper. Goodness knows how long I've had that, but I thought it was perfect for this page to represent trying to find more time. Dad just wants to do more travelling & he's never been overseas. I wish I was able to take him to see the most amazing places.....but like everybody else, we wish we had more time (and of course more $$$$).  Anyhoo...



Thanks for dropping by again. Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Jo ...... starting with the photo, the blue tones and the zip looks amazing. Great page for the sketch. My plan is to do this sketch during the week....lets hope it happens. Have a great week. :) x

    ReplyDelete