Thursday 16 February 2012

Flight of the butterflies

Hello fellow paper crafters, I finally got around to making some wall art for our new feature wall, after several attempts that I wasn't happy with.  I finally realised that this wall needed something bright, fun & whimsy. Ingredients: 2 canvases, white tissue paper for texture, modge podge, Tattered Angels glimmer mist, lots & lots of die cut butterflies & embossing folders.  The final product:




Sorry about the dodgy photos, but the lighting was a bit poor :(  TFL 

4 comments:

  1. That looks fabulus Jo, I bet you are pleased with the result

    Hugs
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. My family suggested that I spill some of the white butterflies onto the wall itself to make it look like they're flying off the canvas :)

    ReplyDelete