Tuesday 28 February 2012

Card Creativeness

This is a card I made for a family friend who is leaving to start a new career. I've embossed the motorbike & the "good luck" sentiment in white embossing powder to make them stand out more. I also used the Stampin' Up! textured impressions Square Lattice embossing folder for the background and white baker's twine. And I always like to stamp the envelopes to match, otherwise the project doesn't  feel quite finished. Other than this I've been practicing using my brayer today, as next week's technique class will include a brayer technique. Unfortunately I'm a tad messy & have managed to get more ink on myself than on the actual project.....how does that happen????


Please feel free to leave a comment :) I would love to hear from you.

1 comment:

  1. Your card is fantastic Jo. Love the colours and the motorbike stamp. Love how you have stamped the envelope. :) x

    ReplyDelete