Saturday 11 February 2012

Bird is the word Feb challenge

Hello all, I hope you're having a great weekend so far.....and it hasn't even rained in the last 8 hours :) although the storm last night made up for any lack of water today. I'm plowing through my challenges now & having so much fun with them. This is my entry for this month's Bird is the Word challenge which is "Journey".
I've been wanting to do a b&w page for a while but I'm in love with aqua at the moment and after doing a layout with nothing but aqua & white (which has been selected for publishing....happy dance), I decided that I needed to do a black, white & aqua theme. I've used lots of inking & stamping on this page. I hope you like it.
I'm loving this little Stampin' Up! embossing frame, it is so versatile :)



TFL

4 comments:

  1. Wow, this has so many gorgeous elements.The title and journaling is beautiful, great photo, beautiful butterflies and clusters. Love the colours. A gorgeous page. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Jo. Love the little frame and love the teal colour as well
    You are on a roll girl & congrats with the publication

    hugs
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Striking colour combo and a very beautiful design!!! Love this circle, it seems it's the base you build everything on!!! Thanks for sharing your awesome page with us at BITW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful page! Thanks for sharing it with us at Bird is the Word!! :) love the dark background.

    ReplyDelete