Friday 9 December 2011

There's nothing like.....

a summer escape just before Christmas. There are very few holiday makers (except for a few well-behaved schoolies), you get to do your Chrissy shopping & relax at the same time....which puts you in the mood for the silly season, so it's a win/win situation :) Here is my page for the December Sketch Challenge over at www.scrapboxx.com.au thanks to the wonderfully talented Helen Wallace.  I usually struggle with bright colours, but when my lovely Boxx friend annetteedmonds.blogspot.com gave me the beautiful died lace & doilies I knew straight away that they belonged on a summer/beach page, so this project ended up being easier than I first thought.

Hope this puts you in the mood for summer :) TFL

1 comment:

  1. Summer! I think we have had our two days of summer and its gone away :(
    No seriously love the layout and the colours, gorgeous Jo and you looked very relaxed
    Hugs
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete