Thursday 13 October 2011

Masters Challenge

A few months ago I thought I'd bite the bullet and enter the Scrapbooking Memories Masters. I was aware that I didn't have a hope in hell of being accepted, given the fact that I still haven't been published (not from lack of trying), but I really liked the challenges they had set and I had a lot of fun doing them. The most challenging of them all for me was the sketch challenge with multiple photos. So here they are :
This is the "large photo" challenge.
This is the "colour combo" double layout challenge:

The next few pics are the "hidden journalling/memorabilia" challenge:


And the very challenging sketch challenge with multiple photos....eeek!
As you can see there was a fairly wide variety of challenges this year and I learnt something new from tackling each one, which is what this journey is all about of course. Thanks for visiting xx

1 comment:

  1. gosh just love the memories page, how gorgeous do the little shutters look, and sign what stunning pics

    ReplyDelete