Sunday 1 March 2020

Challenge YOUrself #74

Hello friends, it's long overdue but I've created something! And what better way to begin again than by entering a challenge at Challenge YOUrself. The due date is almost upon me so I knuckled down and got this one done in 45 minutes....a true record for me!


The challenge criteria is to find inspiration in the lyrics of the song "Hero" by Mariah Carey. This layout is in keeping with my current personal growth journey.  When I printed this photo of myself in front of this lovely mural in Canberra I knew that I had the perfect papers and embellishments to match. That doesn't happen very often for me hence why I completed it in super quick time.

Thanks for looking guys!  xx

9 comments:

  1. Oh my, Jo! This is absolutely beautiful!! Yes, the photo looks perfect amid the background paper, awesome embellishments, and your gorgeous design! Thank you so much for joining us at Challenge YOUrself this month. We are very happy that you did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning. The paper and embellishments are just perfect with that photo. Thank you for sharing this with us at Challenge YOUrself this month!
    Kim Skinner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't that such a good feeling when papers and embellishments collide. Such a beautiful layout and beautiful photo. I just love the blend and colors. Thank you for joining in with us at Challenge YOUrself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a wonderful page! Love all the colours! Your design is FAB! Thank you for joining Challenge YOUrself! Hugs Åsa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful photo and perfect layout! Thank you for joining us at Challenge YOUrself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty! I love how you coordinated your picture and papers. Thanks for playing at Challenge YOUrself!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!!! What a BEAUTIFUL Layout! I LOVE IT!! -Thanks for playing along with us at the Challenge YOUrself Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous layout! That background goes so nicely with your beautiful photo! Thank you for joining us at Challenge YOUrself!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  9. This layout is gorgeous! That paper is perfect for that photo - love it! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Challenge YOUrself!-Lori DT

    ReplyDelete