Monday 3 June 2019

More than Words June Challenge


Hello folks, just sharing my take on the current challenge over at More than Words. My layouts are few and far between these days while I'm concentrating on recording our recent travels. More than Words challenges always seem to catch my eye so I've dived in.

The challenge is to pick one of your favourite past layouts and scraplift it. Here is one of my favourites from 2015...


Gosh it's been a while since I've used this many flowers!  My style is a little more low key in the flower department these days...


This is a 9 1/4" x 12 1/2"  page but the design is similar. I've used my current "favourite" kit from Cocoa Vanilla "More than Words",  with a photo of my "favourite" gal pal. 

Thanks for looking and I hope you can join in on the challenge this month xx

9 comments:

  1. your creation is really beautiful! I love the floral look and soft colors!! ♥
    Thank you so much for playing along with More Than Words

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely page and layout and I love your scraplift take on the challenge. Can you check that you have added the More Than Words link to our blog site for the challenge rules as I couldn't see it. Thank you for joining in the More Thank Words challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jo this is awesome! I love both the layouts and it's great that you've been able to give the new one a completely different feel. SO glad you enjoy playing along with us at More Than Words and I hope you catch up with those travel albums!

    ReplyDelete
  4. NIce project! Thank you for joining us at MTW

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful take on your original layout. Thank you for joining us in the More Than Words challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely layouts! Love your scraplifting! Thank you for joining in the More Thank Words challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pastels..
    Beautifully scrap lifted. Thank you for joining us at More Than Words Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both pages are gorgeous! Love the size difference on the new one! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful pages, both of them!
    Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words challenge.

    ReplyDelete